Five top reasons why Back-Stop is best for frozen and chilled food deliveries
When a vehicle’s back doors are open, Back-Stop’s Tempro curtains retain 100% of the air which has been expensively chilled or frozen – and even when a driver is carrying out a delivery, only 25% of the door needs to be opened.
It is a breakthrough in cost and energy savings for the food and temperature-sensitive delivery sectors.
Back-Stop is made possible by the acclaimed unique thermal properties of Tempro®, the lightest, thinnest and most effective thermal insulator.
Here are just five top reasons why SMI's Back-Stop range is in the fast lane when it comes to thermal savings, and performance:
- Unique header system holds four moveable curtains, creating an outstanding thermal energy barrier, saving enormous costs.
- The twin track, pelmet and double line Tempro curtain system is simple and versatile.
- Available in either a manual or touch button air-compressed configuration, and as an option for new goods vehicles or retrofitted.
- Driver-friendly, and easily repaired, replaced or recycled.
- Curtains fitted with Bio-Gard anti-bacterial windows.
The Back-Stop range is also available in a configuration which can be manually moved to any position along the length of the vehicle’s interior . . . or with curtains opening entirely to the left, or the right.
Click here for more details