Box Liners & Covers
The adjacent pictures illustrate an extensive range of Tempro® thermal box liners, bags and covers used in the food, medical, defence, pharmaceutical, agricultural and home delivery sectors.
The outer material can be colour coded to match the task demanded and in all cases the unique construction of these products includes Tempro® which enables the maintenance of product temperature in all the natural regions of the world, for periods of time never previously considered possible.
Tempro® has been used worldwide for many applications and products. It can be constructed with carrying handles and either zip or Velcro closures.
Small pouches can be made for vaccines, blood or soldier day rations and throughout the range provision can be made to add eutectic blocks or heated pads.
- Bespoke sizes made to suit your requirements
- Handles make carrying easy
- Document pouches and accessories available
- Choice of Zip or Velcro closures
- Easy clean hygiene liners available
- Hard wearing face and lining material as standard for longevity
- Economically priced
- Lightweight and versatile
- A giant step forward in economical home deliveries or customer home shopping
- Outstanding thermal protection
“SMI could not have been more helpful, and the installation process could not have gone more smoothly” – Ferndale Foods
External material is Blue PU Nylon and White PU Nylon internally.
Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro® with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m²K/W.
Tempro® is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.