Tempro® mats can be provided at the base of the roll cage as well as to separate layers. Hanging handles, identification pockets and meter pouches are also available in any of the styles to optimise your choice
- Tempro® covers save time by passing cold rooms and can reduce labour and transport costs by 60%.
- Tempro® covers enable mixed temperature loads on any vehicle to provide significant cost savings.
- Tempro® covers offer outstanding thermal protection in alien conditions.
- Tempro® cage covers are tailor made but some sizes are available ex-stock.
- Tempro® can be closed using Velcro, zips or produced sleeve style.
- Extra sources of chill can be added by using SMI chilled blocks.
- Working lives can be extended by repair or the covers can be recycled.
- Tempro® cage covers and liners are lightweight, store easily and can have carrying handles. Document pouches or other accessories fitted for your convenience.
Standard external material is Blue PU Nylon and White PU Nylon internally. Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro® with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m²K/W. Tempro® is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.