Green Door - Chillers
Green Door is a lightweight and much more user-friendly replacement for the unwieldy ‘night door’ which can save at least 25 per cent of energy in chillers, and 33 per cent in freezers.
It is a versatile, single or double-leafed 180-degree swing door, with changeable parts and see-through antibacterial windows.
Green Door benefits:
- Eliminates the use of a night door
- Single or double-leafed 180-degree swing door, with changeable parts
- Integral Tempro thermal protection provides enormous energy savings
- For freezer applications, doors with heater wires are fitted
- Unique profile and gasket prevents thermal bridging
- Greatly reduces the build-up of ice
- Requires much less physical effort to operate
- Built-in shock resisting impact buffers
- Easily serviced, with pop-in gaskets
- Anti-bacterial windows for either chilled or frozen application
“The Green-Door has brought lots of benefits . . . I would have no hesitation in recommending it” – Andrew Watson, ASDA
The table below shows the results of testing by independent research organisation Campden BRI.
These figures may be improved when Tempro is matched with different face or lining materials, or if a heavier Tempro core specification is selected. Tempro is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.