Tempro® Adjustable Pallet Covers
The unique Tempro® adjustable cover extends in height from 900mm to 1800mm and is ideal for part reducing or varying pallet loads. It folds flat when not in use. This cover is outstanding at keeping chilled or frozen goods in their own environment for extended periods in alien conditions.
It increases payloads, provides economic mixed loads and improves delivery turnaround time. Achieves temperatures never previously considered possible. As the load diminishes the cover height can be adjusted, increasing the thermal protection for remaining product
- Tempro® covers save time by-passing cold rooms and reduce labour and transport costs by 60%.
- Palletise goods will be temperature protected.
- Tempro® covers enable mixed temperature loads on any vehicle to provide significant cost savings.
- Tempro® covers offer outstanding Thermal protection in aliens conditions.
- Tempro® covers can be height adjusted using Velcro to suit the load.
- Working lives of covers can be extended by repair or the covers can be recycled.
“The Tempro cover was quite remarkable” – explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes
Below is a table showing the results attained by Campden BRI during testing:
Figures may be improved when Tempro® is matched with different face or lining materials or if a heavier Tempro® core specification is demanded.
Tempro® Technical information and trial results available.
External material is Blue PU Nylon and White PU Nylon internally.
Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro® with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m²K/W.
Tempro® is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.