The Chill-Kube is quickly cooled, with fast draw down technology (on average in under 15 minutes depending upon the ambient) down to 2°C by a well tried and tested wheeled evaporator designed for the Chill-Kube. It is rugged and runs from a single phase 13 amp supply, also it provides power for the interior LED light.
The Chill-Kube and its evaporator can be delivered easily on any small vehicle or pick-up and can reach areas not normally consider accessible for this type of chilled facility; upper floors via a lift, restricted passageways and open fields. The evaporator can also be powered by a generator. Flexible modular chilled space anywhere anytime.
Cold-Kube is a similar product with the modular frame from Track Rack. Please see separate page.
- Can be delivered flat-pack on a pick-up, van or light aircraft and assembled on most sites quickly.
- Inexpensive to buy and economical to operate.
- The rugged evaporator is fitted onto a swivel wheeled base and runs from a 13amp supply or generator.
- Instant extra chilled storage at times of high demand.
- All parts can be repaired, replaced and recycled.
- For outside use of a cover is recommended.
External material is Blue 420D PU Nylon. Inner material White 210D PU Nylon.
Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m2K/W. Tempro is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.