The Cold-Kube is quickly cooled, with fast draw down technology (on average in under 15 minutes depending upon the ambient) down to 2°C by a well tried and tested wheeled evaporator designed for the Chill-Kube. It is rugged and runs from a single phase 13 amp supply, also it provides power for the interior LED light.
The door is double protected by both Cold- Stop curtains when the unit is in use with further protection offered by a night door when the Cold Kube is on standby or at night. The Tempro thermal floor is protected by modular hard wearing interlocking plastic flooring that covers the walk-way and has a leading yellow safety edge.
The Cold-Kube and its evaporator can be delivered easily on any small vehicle or pick-up and can reach areas not normally consider accessible for this type of facility; upper floors via a lift, restricted passageways and open fields. The evaporator can also be powered by a generator.
- Can be delivered flat-pack on a pick-up, van or light aircraft and assembled on most sites quickly.
- Inexpensive to buy and economical to operate.
- Rugged evaporator on swivel wheels runs from a 13 amp supply or generator.
- For outside use a cover is recommended.
- Minimum of eleven adjustable shelf heights to accommodate and protect most products and sizes.
- Instant extra chilled storage at times of high demand.
- All parts can be repaired, replaced and recycled.
External material is Char- coal 300D FR PV. Inner material White 300D FR PV.
Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m2K/W. Tempro is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.