It is chilled with a specially designed evaporator that is built into a wheeled base and can be reduced in size for transport purposes but raises itself into its operating position prior to use. The fast draw down evaporator only requires a 13 amp single phase supply or generator.
The frame is made from SMI's Track-Rack shelving, which offers up to eleven height positions for maximum flexibility and only eight entry points to minimise any air loss by only allowing entry of spine boards or coffins into individual locations.
The CMU is modular and compact allowing it to be assembled in low and inaccessible areas. In a lift to higher floors and where there is restricted entry to rooms. The unit is modular and may be added to in further equal increments. Every part of the CMU may be repaired , replaced or recycled.
- Can be delivered flat pack on a pick-up, van or light air-craft and delivered quickly on site.
- Multi entry points through parallel identification flap doors.
- 13 amp single phase supply mobile evaporator.
- For outside use a sun/water cover is recommended.
- Fast chill draw down. 2°C in 15 minutes depending upon ambient.
- Unique Tempro for maximum insulation.
- Inexpensive to buy, economical to operate and spacious to use.
- Full air circulation via unique vorticular friendly Track-Rack shelving.
External material is Charcoal 300D FR PV. Inner material White 210D Nylon PVC.
Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m2K/W. Tempro is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.