It increases payloads, provides economic mixed loads and improves delivery turnaround time. Achieves temperatures never previously considered possible. As the load diminishes the cover height can be adjusted, increasing the thermal protection for remaining product.
- Tempro® covers save time by-passing cold rooms and reduce labour and transport costs by 60%.
- Palletise goods will be temperature protected.
- Tempro® covers enable mixed temperature loads on any vehicle to provide significant cost savings.
- Tempro® covers offer outstanding Thermal protection in aliens conditions.
- Tempro® covers can be height adjusted using Velcro to suit the load.
- Working lives of covers can be extended by repair or the covers can be recycled.
External material is Blue PU Nylon and White PU Nylon internally. Insulation grade is TF25 Standard Tempro® with an intrinsic thermal resistance of 0.66m²K/W. Tempro® is Fire Retardant to BS 5867: Pt 2 1980.